Monday, October 20, 2008

my eyes are hurting alrd..
no time to take out my contacts yet
cus i'm busy typing and typing and my music is not playing, wtf.
the thing just dont wana play..
which makes blogging all the more boring.

so today i woke up at 5.30am
i also dunno why ystd night i planned to go sch early
when my class starts at 9am
so i reset my alarm clock to 7am and went back to sleep
when i woke up again later, it was alrd 8am..
wtf, i didnt hear my alarm
so i rushed faster than the pigeon can shit on someone's head -.-
and i was out of the house by 8.15,

found a taxi after like 10 years..
i said 'ngee ann poly'
and guess where the taxi driver went?
Nanyang Polytechnic...
F**K..
i late alrd not enuf ah?
go dig ur ear hole can not...?

so the uncle didnt even rush
but i reached class in the end JUST in time sia..
9.15am
any later than tt and i would be considered absent
and i would have paid 26 freaking dollars
for nothing..

i became totally broke..
its 26 bucks for goodness sake,
can survive for another 3 days on economic rice lah please..
and can also go to toilet in malaysia 5200 times..
and i spent it just like tt...

but for education...
can lah,
must force myself to console MYSELF
so tt i wont feel so sad..



enough for one post..

No comments: