Monday, October 20, 2008

finally, my itunes is working again..
my chemical romance never seem to let me down.
and shit my eyes are tearing cus its hurting a lot..

oh, i forgot to say tt today sucked.
actually the past few days have sucked..
the only thing tt made me happy ystd is MY
innocarbon(:
i love it lots, haha
gonna polish it AGAIN later
cus josh held it just now..
lol, joking uh josh!

skarly he suddenly whack my head from behind.
anw, he's typing a lot on his laptop behind me,
i think he's blogging also
gonna read it later
his posts are always very nice to read(:
dunno why..
somehow its very impactful and full of thoughts..
hmm...

TIME CHECK.. 11.17pm

and i think this is the fourth post alrd
josh said to write crap
but aiya, later unfair to SOMEONE.
although all her posts are crap also lah,
joking(:

ooh, song title i'm listening to now: Smile in Your Sleep
one of my favourtie songs i think..
sometimes i think i'll go mad if i dont have my music
cus its the bulk of my 'mood',
if tt makes any sense at all...

No comments: