Monday, October 20, 2008

second post for today (and counting)..
grace is going thru the time of the month.
so i think it would be best to watch my words
just for the next 13 days or so..

actually, NAH..
i'll just converse normally
like what i JUST said to her, "GO AND DIE"
lol,
she say she not fierce mah
den if i say she is she will kill me
(isnt tt being fierce? -.-)

anw, tt brings me to her bdae bbq
coming soon i think
she call me go and FORCED me to give her bdae present there and then
wahlao, ask for specific things not enuf ah?!
damn ex you know not...
nvm lah,
best part abt the bbq is tt its FREE!
i think the 3 of us will be spamming her food until
the dustbin also left starving at the end of the day, lol

i'll make fucking sure she pays back for her present with food
tt will go down my stomach
LOL
just joking..
i think if got satay, me, josh and jm sure clear shop for them lor
help them grow fat :\


ahh, still got 5 more after this
cant afford to post long posts, at least not today uh..
me and josh havent even bathed yet...
and tt jm ps us, wth..





tt present cover 3 years hor, I DUN CARE!!

No comments: