Wednesday, October 22, 2008

eating fried rice now
tt my mum just cooked for me
damn hungry lah, my lunch serving so little..
like for little children like tt lor..
Lol


today was quite a normal day
woke up super early to leave for paya lebar
reach there 10 mins late despite tt
tinesh was alrd slacking behind the lorry and
tony was inside enjoying air-con
haha

so we reached MacPherson quite early too
set up the boards and bows and shooting line and stuff
after tt me and tony go look for food at the canteen
cus we hungry mah
bought a lot of drinks too
all tony pay one lah, den when i wana pay him back he dun wan
wahlao, i feel suuuuper bad..

so we buy alrd den go back field to eat
the school having games day today
den got a lot of ppl
and come to think of it, archery is not the only sport using a field to play
when we reach field, the lazy p.e teacher complain
and talk to uncle johnny like he damn stupid like tt
he say 'you shoot there then how my students wana play soccer?! you aim the boards towards the road lah!'
like wth...
in the first place, as p.e teachers, you should've known abt all these acivites
den plan ahead and inform us what
how we know they having games day and got ppl wana play soccer? -.-
secondly, aim towards the road the arrow may go out and hit the car and the ppl walking outside right...?
after we told him tt, he STILL keep saying face towards the road....
he stupid or what?!
teachers these days the qualification damn low
he damn guai lan lah..

dont wana talk abt him alrd, lol
waste space lor
anw,
the students today was a lot more well behaved than i expected
and after today i realised smth
mixed secondary school the cliques all the same pattern one
1st clique: normal chinese boys
2nd clique: naughty chinese boys
3rd clique: naughty malay boys
4th clique: normal chinese girls
5th clique: 'minah' to be malay girls
6th clique: 'ah lian' to be chinese girls


all the same one,
and the group i'm always closest to are
the normal chinese boys
and the 'ah lians' always come disturb me

so today still the same as ystd,
they STILL call me teacher or 'cher'
when i'm only 2 years older than them..

and i also realise tt my group will always be ALMOST
the top group..
sian lah
they too pressured under my presence, Lol
joking..
but still they did very well

after the fun-shoot we packed
and got 2 more guys came to ask me for number
cus wana join archery
quite cool uh, to hear them tell you tt they like archery
and they thank you for teaching them
cus they felt tt what you taught DID make a difference
haha,

after tt, tinesh went home to sleep
and tony went to work
so me and uncle johnny made our way to range
i think i slept quite long in the lorry lah
when i woke up, we were outside the range alrd, lol

so i helped coach and auntie pat do some stuff;
shift the new bows back to office
and carry some things also
when we got back, josh let me try his stabs on my bow
BUT MY BOW IS STILL DAMN LIGHT...
i dunno why lah,
my inno needs to gain weight!
lol

so i just kept shooting lor
my shooting sucked today..
not like it was any better any other day.
but worst still, i found out i was plucking the string
and my release just looks damn wierd lah..
shit, must train form liao
looking on the bright side, my clicking got better even though i up-ed poundage
thats abt it for now lor.






this is a damn long post.. Lol

No comments: