Wednesday, October 22, 2008

is it a new trend to post LOOOONG posts on ur blog these days?
cus it seems so lah, lol
anw, eating oreos and milk now.

did i say i got work tmr?
if i didnt then yeah..
I GOT WORK TMR.
sian lah, must wake up same time as today
need to reach range by 7.30am and i'm DOS tmr o.O

i wana see coach and ness off at the airport tmr
but too early for me alrd,
i'd have to wake up at 4am for tt
and i sure cannot wake up one
cus i tmr after work still got school and after school still got training.. den need more sleep
sian lah, everything is not working out...
tmr might just be the most tiring day of my life.. blowing whistles..

*sigh*

oh, today me and josh played arnd with a soccer ball in the field after we finished shooting
i slipped and fell like 5 times on the muddy ground lah,
luckily never fall on my ass
den tt stupid tess and meixing keep laughing at me -.-
like its entertaining for them to see me fall on the mud i think

sian.
sian..
sian...
sian....

gotta sleep soon alrd,
scared i late for work tmr..
sian, sian, sian..!

and wahlao,
it seemed like only ystd ness came back from turkey lah.
den tmr morning going off to manila again liao..
miss.
miss..
miss...
miss....

no more pro at then range liao,
except for me lah.. lol
who am i kidding?
haha





byebye!

No comments: