Tuesday, October 21, 2008

ahh!
sorry, vanessa..
today got no time to post alot uh.
tmr must wake up at 5.30am :\
i'll post tmr night okay

okay, so there's work tmr morning again
this time, i'm doing at McPherson Sec
with Tinesh, Tony and Johnny.
should be quite okay lah, i hope..
whats not okay is the timing lah.. siao.
7.15am must be at paya lebar mrt station leh.
tts like dunno how many miles from my place..

but nvm lah.
not going to school anw,
so after tt HOPEFULLY can go range and shoot..
auntie pat helping me bring my bow down to range
its at her house now, lol
hope it doesnt rain tmr too


today was okay lah.
just a normal fun-shoot lor
started off with 99 students
den during the break a lot of ppl disappear
den left like less than 40 o.o

joshua scolded this 'ah lian' girl who JUST before tt came to disturb me.
she was not supposed to shoot at tt time
damn naughty sia
joshua really shout until got echo leh..
wah, after tt i also scared, lol

i kinda like the people in my group
half girls, half guys
the guys damn keen to learn lah
during the break, they come find me
and ask me teach them more abt how to shoot and how they can shoot better
den i teach lor,
damn happy tt got these kind of ppl lah

after tt they were all getting reds and yellows damn consistently
hahaha,
den they keep saying 'cannot let my teacher down!'
and they really did damn well
after tt they came to thank me
and also come find me when we keeping the boards and stuff onto the lorry
den ask for the club card and my email and hp and address -.-
haha, damn funny lah
like celebrity like tt.
i hope they join faac soon(:

then as for the girls, they were doing well also
they were damn brave lah
for sec 1 and 2 people
their bow arm all fully extended den arrow pull straight to their eyes
and i was surprised tt some of them keep wanting to shoot
super keen lah my group

oh, and also during the fun-shoot
got these 3 girls from my group also
they siao one i think,
keep talking to me when i teaching ppl
den when i demonstrating to someone
they ask for my email
den keep disturbing me and when near the end of the fun-shoot,
ask for my number and email
den just give them lor,
i only gave email though, dun wan give them number

one of them pro one leh
shoot all yellow de
but never win throphy, lol
i laugh at them until cannot laugh alrd

anw, i think i need to go do some stuff before i sleep
i just hope i dun oversleep AGAIN tmr..






yes, its true..

No comments: