Thursday, July 9, 2009

Anberlin - Inevitable


i swear.. that whenever i talk to you, my heart beats hell faster.
we speak in different voices, when fighting with the ones we've loved.
i swear.. i fought the old me and buried him in my past.
trials in life questions my existence here.
i swear.. i would do anything to make this right. anything..
i wana feel all superhuman when i'm with you.
i swear.. i'm being punished, every single second of this torment without you.
scars that will never show and wounds that will never bleed.
i swear.. ur someone who's smile makes me feel like i've been holding back.
i cant win i'm losing the fight.. all the time.
i swear.. for you, i'm trying to be a better man.

i made the same mistake twice, and i'm trying to flip the page.
i swear.. i'll be there.






















i think i know how..
on my own..

No comments: