Sunday, October 26, 2008

wah..
damn tired seh
today shoot from morning until 7 like tt
my back still hurts a bit

i'd argue with vanessa on the BABY issue
but i just too tired uh..
anw, good to hear she's doing well in Philippines (:

AND

i was training form at 18m near 5pm
den during one of the shots, the bow drop swing a lot
the first swing back, the lower limb hit my chin Damn hard
den when it swing back down, hit my lip EVEN harder..
bleed a lot sia, den i thought why my saliva taste like blood
but i just keep swallowing..
now got a very deep cut in my inner lip
damn pain lah :\

and also, guess what?
i found out at the end of the day when i was about to keep my set
tt i was shooting the wrong form all along...
and tts why my back hurts..
tmr changing back to korea form..
i go sleep le





good luck to me for tt

No comments: