Saturday, October 25, 2008

oh, oh!!
i rmbred smth!
this morning i dreamt of BABY!!
but my baby got open her eyes leh (i think its a her)
but very scary lah,

dunno why got a lot of monsters everywhere arnd me
den i proctecting baby from them
i was holding him damn tightly in my arms and running away lah
just run everywhere trying to find somewhere safe
yet she's still so happy and giggling
with her cute, fat baby cheeks
haha
her eyes also damn big lah
and her toothless smile so nice and cute

although there were so many problems and scary things arnd me
she still made me smile and suddenly when i did, all of the monsters disappeared
and i was back at home with baby
got a lot of visitors in the house also

den soon after, i heard 'come. come to mommy'
and i saw baby crawling away from my sight behind a wall
i got up to see who baby crawling to
but before i could see her (mommy),
i got woken up by my alarm...

sian.. didnt get to see who lah...
but still baby very cute,
haha(:





goodnight!

No comments: