Wednesday, April 2, 2008

APRIL FOOLS!

finally i created a blog for myself.
was like procrastinating everyday since last year,
and today i finally got on my ass and did it. thnks to Daryl who spurred me to create one.
thanks man!

alright, this is my first post EVER so i kinda dont know what the heck to write, lol.

Okay,

i'll just start with ystd.
it was april fools! but knowing me, being blur about everything,
i didnt even realise it was alrd the 1st of april.. and i got fooled at arnd 12am! its so stupid lah, seriously.
and i think you can guess who it was..
yes.. Daryl Lai.. pranking ppl is like his part-time job or sth-.-

i was on msn at arnd 12am, 1st of April, 2008.
and Daryl suddenly pops up,

Daryl: oh yea, i gota tell u sumthing impt
Blur Izzul: yes?
Daryl: hey u noe when i borrow ur psp just now from gman?
Blur Izzul: yeah
Daryl: i dropped it leh..
Blur Izzul: wtf?!
Daryl: HAHAH APRIL FOOLS

Izzul: LOL, OMG!!!
Daryl: GO AND DIE SUCKER! hahahahhaha
Izzul: i totally forgot today is april fools..
Daryl: YEA MAN BEEN WAITIN FOR TODAY


and all the bad words poured out, lol.
so as you can see in this stupid conv, i was totally fooled.
and Daryl was like probably jumping about,
basking in his glory. but i gotta hand it to him,
he got me good :D

it didnt end there,
after Daryl made me realise april fools was alrd on,
i went to fool Mag and Ben.
Gman and me got Daryl back later in the day too!
AHAHAHAHHAHAHHA, orbi!

later he apparently hired one of his frens to prank call me
at night! it was damn funny, he failed!
hahahha, well above all tt, it was the best april fools i've ever had,
i swear.

alright, enough for one post(:


Shape ME

No comments: